Follow me on TWITTER! ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.

FOLLOWME!


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I Am Me..
Maria Celeste "CEZ" Legaspi Linson . Girl . June 2, 1994 . Philippines . Lycean . Samster





Doing..
Eating : PiATTOS ;))
Doing : TWITTING!
Watching : POPCLASS :D
Listening to : MISSED YOU =)))


Tag Board..



Daily Reads..
FACEBOOK | TWiTTER | FLiCKR | YOUTUBE | PBLOG


Rotten Things..
June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | March 2011 |


Bettyful finale

FARENHEIT <3

err.

Sam Concepcion Loyalty Award :D

SCC election

MY BLOG FOR STATISTIC.

Pathetic Chip Friends. :D

"ENGLISH FEST! WATTA DAY! :D"

"month~of~no~blog"

“The One I Used to Call My Ice Cream Boy”



Click the PIC above for the MV of Missed You :) It`s a really good song! :D

haay ://
0 COMMENTS | back to top

It`s been two weeks since I last updated my accounts :-/ and it made me really happy when I finally updated them so :D

k, I`ve seen the BoysTown trailer already, like 2 or 3 days ago.. And I`m kinda pissed when Aaron hurt Sam`s tummy! hahaha =)) [bading na naman ako, :)]

Oh well @-)) We also had a chance to go to Tagaytay. It`s really fun especially when we`ve gone to PINK SISTERS! ;) I feel so bleessed talaga after I entered the church. :* Silence everywhere! And every people you meet really follow the rules of the said place.. :P Isn`t that great? x]] After that, we went to SM Dasma to have our dinner there. :-)

---------------

" WILDKETS! go and fight :] everything`s gonna be alright! :D "
-Sam`s own made cheer ;)
whew, and at last, I`m done with my scrapbook! Yey for me! :)) hoho.. I miss SAM a lot! :@ I`m not visiting
SAMCONCEPCION.NET recently. But instead, I do visit Arron Yan and Wu Chun`s blog! >: muuuuuch! They tooked more of my attention, that`s why I don`t look at Sam`s pictures anymore :/ And I became very much inactive in Samsters Clique Clan : Maybe, this is the time for me to give up for SAAAAM! nkuu. change topic, I don`t wanna talk about this feeling though. Just opened some of what I have inside, to you guys! ;)) I MISS YOOOOOW!

PJholics people are really nice. I always have fun texting with them :> especially, the what we call "VALERIO FAMILY." We have our Mammaee PRESH, Tita LYCHII and the Valerio Sisters~ :] that`s us! (JONA, GHIE and me! ;D) Who`s our DADDAEE?! :> mm.. Sana si PEE-JAY!!! hahaha =)))

Anyways, few weeks na lang before my birthday! I think I got the best ideoa of what will be the best gift ever! =D hehe. I`ll post it right after my 15th special daaaay! ;)))

That`s all! Haha, just wrote some of my memorable and happiest days of this month. ^_^