Follow me on TWITTER! ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.

FOLLOWME!


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I Am Me..
Maria Celeste "CEZ" Legaspi Linson . Girl . June 2, 1994 . Philippines . Lycean . Samster





Doing..
Eating : PiATTOS ;))
Doing : TWITTING!
Watching : POPCLASS :D
Listening to : MISSED YOU =)))


Tag Board..



Daily Reads..
FACEBOOK | TWiTTER | FLiCKR | YOUTUBE | PBLOG


Rotten Things..
June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | March 2011 |


Downloads ;)

Random Facts.. :-*

Thanks for all the tweets youre sweet!

SWEET 16 ♥

BORTDAY.

Fun fun!~

SAMSTERrific! :D

i have MISSED YOU :)

Random :)

Serious Talk :)



Click the PIC above for the MV of Missed You :) It`s a really good song! :D

Doooooodleeeees! *u*
0 COMMENTS | back to top

Sam DoodleTippy Doodle
Hello doodle drawings! *u* hahaha. The first one is obviously my first drawing ._. uhm, yea that was my first try ^.^ hurhur It's ugly.. and yucky! =)) I made this for SAM. And the second one is for Tippy. I really admire her! She's so PERRRTY, gorgeous, talented and, uhm what else? She's a GODDESS! Ugh, I wish i can have her voice hahaa (: FML I don't have such a talent. Poor soul :x :))

Okay so, i just tried making something "artistic" since i've got nothing to do, and yes i'm *always* BORED~ :p yay i'm just a beginner so now wonder it's not artistic at all.. :| hihi, just don't mind the first one. It was just a trash actually. :p I'm planning to draw another for sam.. Well, if time permits ._. I think my second try is quite good..? Yes? 8D I finished the first one in 10 minutes or so, and guess how long did it take for me to draw the second one. :) 5 MINUTES! hahaha :D I'm such a fast worker. Yahoo *hugs*

More to come, ^I wish^ :) If I can find time and if i'm in the mood to make another doodle thingy :p Anw, 3 more days before school starts! Can't wait any longer! I wanna go to school na! hihi :") kudos to me! and to all the college freshies! *keees* :-" :D :O

Uhm. I also received fansigns from Janeena Chan and Hanna Flores! :} Coooool yea? :"p Thanks to my Mamee Presh. Love yah three! ;)) :3
JaneenaHanna

PS: I forgot to include this.. SAM LIKES MY DRAWING FOR HIM (via twitter)! Ahaha :x ;)))) Soo happy! *claps and smiles* Looool. I know, it's crazy and all. Sorry if i get very happy, as in to the max, easily! Yay i'm a fan-girl like that :)) \:D/
Sam tweets!

*RANDOM POST is RANDOM* :DD =))))))))