Follow me on TWITTER! ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.

FOLLOWME!


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I Am Me..
Maria Celeste "CEZ" Legaspi Linson . Girl . June 2, 1994 . Philippines . Lycean . Samster





Doing..
Eating : PiATTOS ;))
Doing : TWITTING!
Watching : POPCLASS :D
Listening to : MISSED YOU =)))


Tag Board..



Daily Reads..
FACEBOOK | TWiTTER | FLiCKR | YOUTUBE | PBLOG


Rotten Things..
June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | March 2011 |


haay ://

Bettyful finale

FARENHEIT <3

err.

Sam Concepcion Loyalty Award :D

SCC election

MY BLOG FOR STATISTIC.

Pathetic Chip Friends. :D

"ENGLISH FEST! WATTA DAY! :D"

"month~of~no~blog"



Click the PIC above for the MV of Missed You :) It`s a really good song! :D

Zinger! >:D bleeh ;P
0 COMMENTS | back to top

I`ve been in front of the computer for 4 hours already. HAHA =)) My eyes ache soo much ::)) Gah! I`m searching for a MANDARIN dictionary. Isn`t that kewl? ;)) I`d really like to learn how to speak Mandarin. And yes, it`s all because of Arron Loves :* haha. Back off, HE`S MINE. LOL =)))

Wo chao xi huan ni, Aaron (I really like you, Arron)! :)) haha. I was watching this video earlier...

Arron and GuiGui as GuiLun

:-S Is it true that Arron is married already?! With GuiGui?! Di man lang ako ininvite! >:P haha. Funneeeh! I hate GuiGui! She got Aaron from me! L-) bleeh..

Uhm.. What else. :D Friends! Please, do vote Sam and PJ for Candy Cuties! ;) Just log on to
CandyMag.Com, then Teen talk, DearCandyyyyyyy! Please please? Haha. Every vote means a lot for us, die-hard fans! Fwaha @-))

As for now, I`m digging into WuChun`s blog, trying to hunt for some Mandarin lingos, at the same time, typing this stupid post. hoho :>

`Puff! :*:D