Follow me on TWITTER! ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.

FOLLOWME!


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I Am Me..
Maria Celeste "CEZ" Legaspi Linson . Girl . June 2, 1994 . Philippines . Lycean . Samster





Doing..
Eating : PiATTOS ;))
Doing : TWITTING!
Watching : POPCLASS :D
Listening to : MISSED YOU =)))


Tag Board..



Daily Reads..
FACEBOOK | TWiTTER | FLiCKR | YOUTUBE | PBLOG


Rotten Things..
June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | March 2011 |


Last week of vacay :-/

Stupid Rumour about Arron Loves :*:)

Zinger! >:D bleeh ;P

haay ://

Bettyful finale

FARENHEIT <3

err.

Sam Concepcion Loyalty Award :D

SCC election

MY BLOG FOR STATISTIC.



Click the PIC above for the MV of Missed You :) It`s a really good song! :D

Adikness ;)
6 COMMENTS | back to top

Whoa! first week of my Senior Life doesn`t seem to be a really good start. First and for most, I didn`t enjoy my birthday (June 2 ) last Tuesday. Maybe because of the BUZZ. That buzz which made two person to start ignoring each other. Gahh! Irritating, really. Hahahaha! Okay Second, that A(h1N1) virus scares me especially when I knew that Taiwan is one of the countries which are infected by the said virus. Aww. take care Aaron Yan! I love everything about you. Last thing, the Hayden and Katrina scandal! It has been a very hot news on TV and even in tabloids and newspapers for weeks and I think it`s really awkward for the youth like me to see those kind of things, to those who aren`t open yet to the real world of sex education.

Waa. We`ll be starting to watch and finish all the episodes of Boys Over Flowers. Photobucket hawt topic! Haha. But yeah, I became very much addicted to Kim Hyun Joong, named Ji Hoo in BOF. He`s handsome, cool and talented! just like Ya Lun I also like Lee Min Ho and Jan Di`s (forgot the real name xD) chem! They look so cute together. AWTS. Last week of HotShot! I`ll miss Wu Chun, Show Luo, Jerry Yan and the rest of the casts. Tsk, I heard Love or Bread will be next after that? Cool! I love ArJoe as well. Since ISWAK and TKA pa
But how the story flows? Not so interesting for me. I`m done watching the drama but still, I`m excited for the show`s airing. Yay!

Thank you pala to those who greeted me on, before and after my 15th birthday! Lalalove Sorry. I don`t have pix to upload eh haha. Don`t have my own cam yet. I`m graving for it! Anyway, xiexie ni. Boink :D I`m old naah