Follow me on TWITTER! ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.

FOLLOWME!


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I Am Me..
Maria Celeste "CEZ" Legaspi Linson . Girl . June 2, 1994 . Philippines . Lycean . Samster





Doing..
Eating : PiATTOS ;))
Doing : TWITTING!
Watching : POPCLASS :D
Listening to : MISSED YOU =)))


Tag Board..



Daily Reads..
FACEBOOK | TWiTTER | FLiCKR | YOUTUBE | PBLOG


Rotten Things..
June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | March 2011 |


BOF dearest :-D

Adikness ;)

Last week of vacay :-/

Stupid Rumour about Arron Loves :*:)

Zinger! >:D bleeh ;P

haay ://

Bettyful finale

FARENHEIT <3

err.

Sam Concepcion Loyalty Award :D



Click the PIC above for the MV of Missed You :) It`s a really good song! :D

Ermm. @-))
18 COMMENTS | back to top

Okay. Since we don`t have classes today, I decided to blog Speaking of, my blog had it`s 1st birthday last June 22 , same as Lee Min-Ho`s birthday wee. Haha! Sorry, I have greeted my blog late. And I don`t have time to make a banner eh. Hahaha! =))

Hmm. Anyway, I received my thumbler already! GAWD it rocks! I love the designs, the colors and everything in it! Together with, are tons of pictures of Calvin and Chun when they visited the Phil, and a cute little bottle with Fahrenheit`s picture. haha! My cousin bought the original VCD of Fahrenheit naman. Haist Adikness, really I guess, I`m more addicted now compare to the past few years that I liked Samuel. I mean, I always stalk him Hahaha! But now, I waste more money and travel from one town to another just to print pictures and everything related to Taiwanese stuffs. Ayayay! Bought 3 posters. I`m planning to make a tarpaulin too. I know it`s kinda expensive, well. That doesn`t matter, haha! I want it really big, as big as my drawer. LOL I wonder how much it would cost. Heehhee Right now, I`m downloading all the songs of SHE. Gosh It`s too many for a day. `coz they have 9 albums! Boink!

Mm. Typhoon stinks! Waps! Classes are suspended for 2 days. I was staring on our PC`s monitor for almost 48 hours. Haha. I`m kinda addicted to
PLURK. That keeps me busy the whole time.
Okay. Maybe I should talk more about myself. Send me comments, suggestions and blah blah..
Maria Celeste Linson. 15. Femaah. Philippines! call me Cez for short. CHEEZZA / YALUNEEZZA in forums, etc. June 2, 1994. ABMH ;) I`m weird, yes I know. :P I love pink, and other light colors. I always talk to myself. :-H I sing, I dance, and act! But not so good as you expected. :)) I`m a camwhore. ;P I take pictures that are interesting in my eyes 8-) Childish girl. Sometimes, mature when I talk serious things. I speak English, Tagalog and a little Mandarin. I`m learning! ;-D Yes, I change mood everytime. So no wonder kung mainis kau sakin. Fwahaha! I don`t mind people with random attitudes :> As long as they`re trustworthy. I`m strong. Yees :D Boys often, are under me. So what
I get bored with topics about LOVE.weird, I know Aaron Yan inspires me. I`m a math-holic Science scares me! RAWR! I like walking alone in the rain. EMO? I guess NATT. I just find it cool to play in the rain, but not the strong one I love assignments, though I make it @ school. I hated seatworks so much. :-/ I effin love NOODLES! hates VEGETABLES much! I always get afraid of creepy things. Hahahaha! who won`t? I love bags! Shoes! I keep secrets I bully my classmates especially Karen.
haha! Aryt. I guess you`ll know me better after reading this. COMMENTS are love!