Follow me on TWITTER! ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.

FOLLOWME!


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I Am Me..
Maria Celeste "CEZ" Legaspi Linson . Girl . June 2, 1994 . Philippines . Lycean . Samster





Doing..
Eating : PiATTOS ;))
Doing : TWITTING!
Watching : POPCLASS :D
Listening to : MISSED YOU =)))


Tag Board..



Daily Reads..
FACEBOOK | TWiTTER | FLiCKR | YOUTUBE | PBLOG


Rotten Things..
June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | March 2011 |


Ermm. @-))

BOF dearest :-D

Adikness ;)

Last week of vacay :-/

Stupid Rumour about Arron Loves :*:)

Zinger! >:D bleeh ;P

haay ://

Bettyful finale

FARENHEIT <3

err.



Click the PIC above for the MV of Missed You :) It`s a really good song! :D

Mr. Mike He :D
2 COMMENTS | back to top

COUGH! This really makes me sick for almost a week already. They told me, it`s because of the noodles. Well, I admitted that to them, that I always eat one every lunch. Hahaha! For two days that I was absent, I just slept; eat a little rice and nothing more. I`m not even allowed to take a bath. Instead, I have to wash a towel and rub it to my body.. Tsk Aww. It really is sad news for everyone to know that the King of Pop already passed away. I really can`t believe it at first. Well, everyone seems to be.

Okay, last week, I joined
HANEENATICS. Another interesting fans club made for Ms. Hanna Flores and Ms. Janeena Chan`s fans. Wee. Join na din kayo! Haha. Drop a line if you`re interested and would like to join. Available for Globe and Smart subscribers

This week too, is a little different. To start off, every time I go to sleep, I`ll only have one dream and that would always make me cry to death. In my dreams, there are those saying that I`m still in to him. There are scenes too that we met in school.. Though I`m starting to forget all those stupid memories already, it just happen to come back, making me smile even for a bit. Well, I`m really that easy to get kilig. Like, you know. Hahaha Anyway, I don`t care for him anymore.. Second, there was this guy whom I find cute. I mean, "WE" :)) Cyrile, Theia and me started liking him A BIT. I call him
'Mike He' haha, to be sure that no one will know our secret guy Peace!

This Friday too, Cyrile got the Tara sheet of MIKE HE, so we decided to take this opportunity to talk to him ;) wee. My heart beats very fast as if someone is after it. =)) haha! So there, Cyrile and him talked, like for a minute? And me, I was just staring at him while they talk. Mm. My heart was acting as if an angel appeared in front of me. waa. Sorry, haha! I`m really happy this time..
CYRILE: Hello, are you from I-N
BOY (classmate ni Mike He): Yes. :D Why, did you find MIKE HE`s Tara sheet?
(Then, he called our secret guy :P)
After a while..

CYRILE: Excuse me, are you MIKE HE We found your Tara sheet.
(Mumble the words)

MIKE HE XD: Yes, thank you.
US: You`re welcome!
There. But he didn`t smiled back Haha. It`s aryt. At least, we saw him and talked to him.
Ayan, starting now, I`ll be using smileys. Haha! Sinunod ko kasi yung isang blog na nagsusuggest na gumamait ng POSTSMILES