Follow me on TWITTER! ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.

FOLLOWME!


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I Am Me..
Maria Celeste "CEZ" Legaspi Linson . Girl . June 2, 1994 . Philippines . Lycean . Samster





Doing..
Eating : PiATTOS ;))
Doing : TWITTING!
Watching : POPCLASS :D
Listening to : MISSED YOU =)))


Tag Board..



Daily Reads..
FACEBOOK | TWiTTER | FLiCKR | YOUTUBE | PBLOG


Rotten Things..
June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | March 2011 |


NM :) like the old days. @-))

Fireworks :)

SAMUEL vs AARON YAN

Sam Concepcion pays tribute to his fans

Mr. Mike He :D

Ermm. @-))

BOF dearest :-D

Adikness ;)

Last week of vacay :-/

Stupid Rumour about Arron Loves :*:)



Click the PIC above for the MV of Missed You :) It`s a really good song! :D

Random Stuffs like that, LIKE THAT :D
6 COMMENTS | back to top

I really can`t forget the fact that he`s definitely not a person whom I used to imagine. We can never say what exactly a person is thinking.. :-/ And one lesson I learned from my experiences, don`t ever love a person whom you can`t find trustworthy enough or something like, a truth teller. I admit, only few are not liars, and I`m not one of 'those.' haha :))

Not all the questions can be answered. Most of the time, you`ll meet them on the way. Sometimes, they just need attention in order for you to notice that those answers are just waiting for you. :) who knows? Someday, at the right time, that particular answer you`re longing for, will automatically appear without knowing that it really will..

Suddenly, I met two interesting friends that whenever I talk to them, we`ll only have one specific person to talk about. =))) HAHA. But what saddens me about them, is that they`re
ex-friends. If I`m not mistaken, they fought because of a person, and I just hope they`ll be fine as soon as possible :-bd I never wanted to be a bridge for two persons, but I think they might need my help for some matters. HMM B-)

Oh yes, I just talked to my Dad a while ago, and asked him if he can go with me to SM Manila this December.
EXCITED! :> But yeah, I`ve been longing to see Samuel again, so this December, I settled it up with him. I`d really want to attend the SCC Christmas Party for the 2nd time! :-bd

Kkay. Sorry I`m being too random. Been really depressed for quite sometime now. Haha! :*;)


-- * PS :) I really can`t decide if I`ll publish the post I made yesterday or not. I`m afraid they might got it wrong, you know. People think too little without knowing what the true meaning is :)