Follow me on TWITTER! ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.

FOLLOWME!


Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I Am Me..
Maria Celeste "CEZ" Legaspi Linson . Girl . June 2, 1994 . Philippines . Lycean . Samster





Doing..
Eating : PiATTOS ;))
Doing : TWITTING!
Watching : POPCLASS :D
Listening to : MISSED YOU =)))


Tag Board..



Daily Reads..
FACEBOOK | TWiTTER | FLiCKR | YOUTUBE | PBLOG


Rotten Things..
June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | May 2010 | June 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | March 2011 |


SAMUEL vs AARON YAN

Sam Concepcion pays tribute to his fans

Mr. Mike He :D

Ermm. @-))

BOF dearest :-D

Adikness ;)

Last week of vacay :-/

Stupid Rumour about Arron Loves :*:)

Zinger! >:D bleeh ;P

haay ://



Click the PIC above for the MV of Missed You :) It`s a really good song! :D

Fireworks :)
28 COMMENTS | back to top

Wei! :D haha. Okay, I've got lots of stories to tell. , to start off, I really think that "Mr. Mike He" knows us already! :O haha. We're the Midnight Stalkers pala. Last Friday, we went home late. I decided to come with my friends. :> I was emoting while we're on our way to Jollibee; when a van, white in color, suddenly appeared in my site. I looked who's in and saw HIM there. It took time for me to realize that he was really the cute guy. ;)) So I quickly told my friends. The driver saw me pointing him out and asked "Mr. Mike He" to look at us. =))) haha!! I saw his eyes with warmth.. But I also know he has his girl, so I won't really allow myself to get into him. If that so, I might just hurt my feelings in the end. :-/

Moving on, when he looked at us,
I waved at him unknowingly. Maybe it wasn't the real me. As far as I know about myself, I'm that type of girl who doesn't have the courage to face the guy I like or even say "HI" to him.. WOW! :P hahaha. But honestly, that's the truth. :*:) He waved back as a response. Doing that so makes a people shy; maybe that's the reason why he hid himself from us after. :'( But still, I can see his eyes towards us though. And that's quite embarrassing.. Seeing him that way can make even a single tear away..

I was watching Why Why Love earlier. ;-) It really hurts to lose someone you truly love.. As for my case, it's a friend. A friend is a person who you should value with all your heart. Yes, I do have a lot of friends but it doesn't mean I trust them all. @-)) The reason behind is that I'm just afraid to get hurt when they eventually betray my. In my heart, I feel like I've lost one. :x I even lose some oxygen whenever I think about it.. At one moment, everything we had in the past seems to disappear so easily. ;-/

Do you believe that when someone dies, they become a star Whenever I think of my Grandpa, my 'Nanay', Tiyo and Tiya, I feel really sad. ;'(( So I look up in the sky and happily stare at the beautiful, shining stars. At that moment, the loneliness I feel will surely disappear. It's like, when I count them at a glimpse, I know it's quite impossible.. So likewise, I'll hear them saying 'they'll love me' till the end. In reality, people die. But the love that existed for sure, will never disappear.. Hmm, for instance, like those fireworks. It will never stay glowing; instead after some minutes, it will die soon. But the joy you experienced from watching them will never disappear. :-**

Aryt, much of my emotions. :] hahaha. Wei, Rainie has a new show! Cheers for her! :D Miss No Good seems to be another great story. Well, almost all of her dramas are really good. I always learn from them. :-)) Ahuh, BYE!